The AC Sub 125 has quickly set new performance standards for entry level subwoofers. We chose a 10" fibercone woofer with rubber surrounds where most other entries in this category are with 8" drivers. The result: superior deep powerful bass into the low 30 Hz range.
"The heavyweight fibercone woofer allows the AC Sub 100 to dip down to a rated 33 Hertz, a region most budget subs with standard 8-inch drivers have never seen...To get this sort of versatility in a sub...is a rarity in home theater's budget division."
- Anti-Clipping Circuit For High Level Undistorted Bass!
- High Quality, High Power Class A/B Amplifier
- Butyl Rubber Surround Provides Excellent Cone Control and Exceptional Durability
- Flared Bottom Vent for Maximum Bass Output
- Includes 10' High Quality Gold Plated Interconnect Cable
- Line Level Input
- Solid Isolation Cones
- Volume Control
- Designed in the USA
- 2 Year Transferable Limited Warranty On Amplifier
- 7 Year Transferable Limited Warranty On parts & labor for the rest of the subwoofer
System Type: 4th Order Bottom Vented for maximum bass output
Component Driver: 10" heavyweight fibercone woofer with butyl surround, 1 1/2” voice coil & 26 oz magnet
Subwoofer Low End Frequency Response: 33 Hz (- 3 dB)
System Power: 125 Watts
Dimensions: 13" Wide x 14 5/16" High x 14 1/2" Deep (with Amp & Grille & Isolation Cones)
Finish: Premium Black Woodgrain Vinyl
Weight: 22 lbs. each
Beautiful sounding sub! - Vaughn S.
..well worth the money. It's great. - Frank Z.
...your speakers are remarkable.. I am hooked! The sound and thunder I get from your sub is just obnoxious!!! My neighbors hate it; too bad for them!!! I think I might blow the windows out of my house?? - Eason
The sub sounds good - Robert