The Big Woofer Sound in the Small Woofer Box SM
Our Baby Boomer® subwoofer delivers awesome, room-filling, deep, accurate bass from an incredibly tiny 9 7/8" cube. Dual heavy-duty 8" subwoofers are arranged in a bipole configuration achieving the bass response of a 12" woofer from only a 10" cabinet!
Powered by our own 600 Watt amplifier, the Baby Boomer will outperform most "coffee table" sized subwoofers.
Our subwoofers deliver awesome, room-filling, deep, accurate bass from incredibly tiny cubes. These Sub-Compact Powered Subwoofers employ high powered amplifiers and driving dual active woofers arranged in a bipole configuration.
"The Pinnacle Speakers…exceeded any expectations I might have hoped for…” “The sound field remained faithful, uncolored and spacious…"
|View Larger Image|
|Download Quick Setup Sheet Here **|
|Download Manual Here **|
|Download Product Spec Sheet Here **|
|** Requires Adobe® Acrobat® Reader|
- Anti-Clipping Circuit For High Level Undistorted Bass!
- High Quality, High Power Class A/B Amplifier
- Butyl Rubber Surround Provides Excellent Cone Control and Exceptional Durability
- Auto On/Off circuit with LED indicator
- Bipole Configuration for Maximum Bass in Minimum Space!
- Gold plated binding posts for a high quality and secure connection
- Includes 10' High Quality Gold Plated Interconnect Cable
- Line Level Inputs
- Phase & Crossover Bypass Switches
- Satellite Speaker Crossover: First Order @ 80 Hz
- Solid Brass Isolation Cones
- Speaker Level Inputs & Outputs
- Variable Crossover 50-150 Hz
- Volume Control
- Designed in the USA
- 2 Year Transferable Limited Warranty On Amplifier
- 7 Year Transferable Limited Warranty On parts & labor for the rest of the subwoofer
System Type: Acoustic Suspension
Component Drivers: Dual 8" fibercone woofers with rubber surrounds, 2" voice coils and 40 ounce magnets
Subwoofer Low End Frequency Response: 23 Hz
Variable Subwoofer Low Pass Filter: 50 - 150 Hz
Optional Satellite Speaker Crossover: First Order @ 80 Hz
System Power: 600 Watts
Dimensions: 11 1/4" Wide x 10" High x 11 3/8" Deep (with Amp & Grilles)
Finish: Premium Black Woodgrain Vinyl
Weight: 30 lbs. each
..this sub sounds incredible. The Baby Boomer rocks the house even at moderate volume levels and is still very tight, fast, and goes lower than I ever imagined.. It's also small enough & attractive enough that my wife didn't even complain when I added it to the living room decor. - Dave Sennott
Great things come in small packages! This subwoofer hits low and clean. It's fast, accurate and unlike a typical ported subwoofer, IT'S MUSICAL!!! It's amazing how much clean bass this puppy produces. There's nothing quite like it at the price. - William Pappas
The sound is great and I am very happy with the performance - Peter Suomala
...fantastic sub. - Bob Roberts
Great price, amazing sub! - Robin Stadlmeir
Excellent sub. - Stanley Wolf
Great product, large sound from such a tiny box, will buy another! - Roy Gunter
…this really is an amazing sub – and NOT just for its size, I mean great sub period. - Don
I love my Baby Boomer! - Sarah Trent
Awesome sub! - Michael Harper
..badass tiny sub! - John C.
Nice little subwoofer! - Gregory M.