The Black Diamond Series is a stunning collection of contemporary Audio/Home Theater speakers by Pinnacle. These speakers are sophisticated, stylish and accurate audio reproduction instruments.
"A piano-lacquer finish... so well executed... with sensuously rounded edges and corners... the Pinnacles shone with a versatile, snappy, powerful presentation.. The Black Diamonds are jewels...I warmly recommend these speakers to anyone."
|View Larger Image|
|Download Manual Here **|
|Download Product Spec Sheet Here **|
|** Requires Adobe® Acrobat® Reader|
- Beautiful multi-layer piano lacquer finish, a process that takes 1 full week to produce
- Butyl Rubber Surround Provides Excellent Cone Control and Exceptional Durability
- Video shielding allows placement near TV without interference
- Metal grille fasteners for enhanced durability
- Automatic Overload Protection Circuit
- Gold plated binding posts for a high quality and secure connection
- 12 Year Transferable Warranty on parts & labor
- Designed in the USA
System Type: 3-Element, 2-Way, 2nd Order Acoustic Suspension
- 1" liquid cooled silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- (2) 5.25" polymer cone woofers with rubber surrounds
Frequency Response: 69 Hz - 23 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
Frequency Range @ -6 dB: Low: 59 Hz, High: 27 kHz
Crossover Frequency: 5 kHz
Recommended Amplifier Power: 15 - 125 Watts RMS per channel
Operative Power Range: 15 - 125 Watts, 275 Watts Peak
Sensitivity: 87 dB @ 1 Watt / 1 Meter (2.83 Volts Pink Noise)
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
Dimensions: 16 1/2" Wide x 6 1/4" High x 8" Deep (with grill)
Finish: High Gloss Piano Black
Weight: 15 lbs. per each
...we've been in love with the performance of Pinnacle's Black Diamond line and have recommended them multiple times in the past to our readers - Unplggd
I have a complete Black Diamond system and love the sound quality! - Mike Webb
The sound is…much fuller and richer..speaker looks great..a great addition and buy. - Steve Alstrom
Great sound and price! - Mark G.
Everyone who has heard the speakers comments on how great they sound, thanks again. - David B.