Flagship 6.5", 4-Element Reference Center Channel, Piano Lacquer Finish
The BD 700 Series II is our new top of the line, audiophile center channel. It features a dedicated 4" midrange driver with die cast phase plug and 1" silk dome tweeter, combining for exceptional clarity, accuracy and detail. The (2) 6.5" woofers feature metal die cast woofer baskets, delivering superior bass performance and definition. The BD 700 Series II is a stand out performer, delivering an effortless and natural listening experience with music or movies.
The Black Diamond Series is a stunning collection of contemporary Audio/Home Theater speakers by Pinnacle. These speakers are sophisticated, stylish and accurate audio reproduction instruments.
"The Verdict: The Pinnacle Black Diamonds are stellar performers with a winning personality, delivering consistently pleasing sound." - Sound & Vision
|View Larger Image|
|Download Manual Here **|
|Download Product Spec Sheet Here **|
|** Requires Adobe® Acrobat® Reader|
- Dedicated midrange driver for superior clarity and detail
- Die cast metal woofer basket for improved bass definition
- Die cast phase plug for improved crossover function
- Stunning Piano Lacquer Finish
- Butyl rubber surrounds provide excellent cone control & exceptional durability
- Metal grille fasteners to prevent breakage
- Pinnacle Power ProtectionTM Circuitry prevents blowouts
- Video shielding allows placement near TV Without Interference
- 12 Year Transferable Warranty on Parts & Labor
- Designed in the USA
- 1" liquid cooled silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- 4" polypropylene midrange with butyl surround and die cast phase plug
- (2) 6.5" polypropylene woofers with butyl surrounds and die cast baskets
Crossover Frequencies: 500 Hz & 4 kHz
Recommended Amplifier Power: 15 - 200 Watts RMS per channel
Operative Power Range: 15 - 300 Watts Peak
Sensitivity: 87 dB @ 1 Watt / 1 Meter (2.83 Volts Pink Noise)
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
Dimensions: 20 3/8" Wide x 8 7/16" High x 9 1/2" Deep (with Grille)
Finish: High Gloss Piano Black
Weight: 25 lbs. each
...all I can say is wow. It's warm with just the right amount of brightness and crispness. The mids and lows are separated beautifully. Clearly a lot of work went into the build quality, hardware, and tuning. I've used the following centers over the years: BIC Accoustech PL-28, Klipsch RC62, Martin Logan Encore TF, and many others but yours is in a class of its own! - Dan C.
Great center! 🙂 - Jirapol G.