Best Underseat Subwoofer of 2020 - Small And Low Profile
More often than not, when people talk about car subwoofers, they have these substantial drivers and giant enclosures in mind. You know, the stuff that will take up your entire trunk.
But what if I told you that there’s a way to add just enough bass to your car’s audio system with a dedicated subwoofer without even noticing that it’s there?
Yes, I’m talking about the best underseat subwoofer – slim and compact, yet powerful enough to produce that hard-hitting bass car audio enthusiasts are after.
Stick around, and I’ll show you the best hard-hitting car subs that the market has to offer!
In a hurry? The test winner after 30 hours of research:
Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Low-Profile Subwoofer
Why is it better?
Last Updated: October 1, 2020
By Barry Allen: This article has been updated to reflect the most accurate information regarding best underseat subwoofers available for those who are interested in enhancing audio performance. The best 5 available have changed, and information has been added to assist individuals in finding the current underseat subwoofers currently available on the market. The FAQ has also been updated.
Best Underseat Subwoofer: Top 3 Table
- Best Underseat Subwoofer: Top 3 Table
- Best Underseat Subwoofers Reviews
- 1. Best Overall: Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Low Profile Subwoofer
- 2. Close Second: KICKER 11HS8 8" 150W Powered Subwoofer
- 3. Budget Pick: Rockville SS8P 400w 8" Slim Under-Seat Subwoofer
- 4. Worthy Mention #1: Alpine Electronics PWE-S8 Restyle Compact Powered 8-Inch Subwoofer
- 5. Worthy Mention #2: Pioneer TS-SWX2502 10-Inch Small Car Subwoofer
- Best Underseat Subwoofer Buyer’s Guide: Pay Attention To These Factors
- After it's all said and done, we recommend: