KEVLAR IN-WALL / IN-CEILING SERIES
Our Kevlar Series of custom In-Wall and In-Ceiling speakers are designed for superior sound backed by "bulletproof" durability. Kevlar, a miraculous cutting edge polymer, is the material of choice for bulletproof vests and other highly specialized applications where strength and reliability are critical. Its superior acoustical qualities, when molded into speaker cones, are further enhanced by our custom crafted crossover networks, known for their meticulous detail and component quality. The result is unparalleled sound and performance from this series of superb custom install speakers.
|View Larger Image|
|Download Product Spec Sheet Here **|
|Download Installation Instructions Here **|
|** Requires Adobe® Acrobat® Reader|
- Special Kevlar cones for superior stability and detail at all power levels
- Custom crafted crossover networks reveal crisp, precise response
- Pivot-mount Titanium dome tweeter for the best performance and placement flexibility
- Automatic Overload Protection Circuit
- Gold plated binding posts
- Hardware in place for easy wall mount installation
- Rough-in Kit available separately
- Designed in the USA
- 10 Year Limited Warranty on parts & labor
System Type: 2-Way, Acoustic Suspension
- 1" liquid cooled titanium pivoting tweeter
- 6 1/2" Kevlar cone long throw woofer with butyl rubber surround
Frequency Response: 50 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
Crossover Frequency: 4 kHz
Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 - 150 Watts RMS per channel
Sensitivity: 87 dB @ 1 Watt / 1 Meter (2.83 Volts Pink Noise)
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
Dimensions: 8 3/4" Wide x 12" High x 3 1/4" Deep (7 5/8" x 10 13/16" cutout)
Weight: 7 lbs. per pair
Love it. Made my 55" Wide Screen a concert stage. - Joseph BrunerNice Speaker Bar! - Eric B.
Great speaker, thanks! - Christopher R.
...the difference is fantastic. I wanted more depth & sound from my system and this unit was exactly what I was looking for. Great product. - Brock W.