Slam Dunk Performance from Basketball-sized Subs
Ultra Compact, Front Firing 6.5", Acoustic Suspension, Powered Subwoofer.
The World's Smallest Powered Subwoofer
WARNING: DON'T LET THE SIZE FOOL YOU. THIS TINY SUB PRODUCES GREAT BASS!
Pinnacle engineers did it again! Housed in a cabinet approximately an 8" cube, the SUBcompact 6 delivers deep tight bass response down to 28 Hz in a stylish cabinet sure to please the most discerning eye. Ideal for apartments, condo's, medium and small living areas where the subwoofer needs to be heard but not seen. The front firing configuration allows for placement in built in wall units and other custom situations. Consider our larger SubSonic and Baby Boomer for larger living areas where a small footprint is desired.
|View Larger Image|
|Download Quick Setup Sheet Here **|
|Download Manual Here**|
|Download Product Spec Sheet Here **|
|** Requires Adobe® Acrobat® Reader|
- Anti-Clipping Circuit For High Level Undistorted Bass!
- High Quality, High Power Class A/B Amplifier
- Auto On/Off circuit with LED indicator
- Includes 10' High Quality Gold Plated Interconnect Cable
- Line Level Inputs
- Phase & Crossover Bypass Switches
- Includes Non-Skid Rubber Feet for Stability
- Satellite Speaker Crossover:
First Order @ 80 Hz
- Speaker Level Inputs & Outputs
- Stylish Rounded Edge Cabinet Design
- Variable Crossover 50-150 Hz
- Volume Control
- Designed in the USA
- 2 Year Transferable Warranty On Amplifier
- 7 Year Transferable Warranty On parts & labor for the rest of the subwoofer
System Type: Ultra Compact, Front Firing 6.5", Acoustic Suspension.
Component Drivers: (1) 6.5" heavyweight fibercone woofer with butyl surround, 2" voice coil and 30 ounce magnet.
Subwoofer Low End Frequency Response: 28 Hz (- 3 dB)
Variable Subwoofer Low Pass Filter: 50 - 150 Hz
Satellite Speaker Crossover: First Order @ 80 Hz
System Power: 200 Watts
Dimensions: 7 7/8” Wide x 8” High x 9 3/8" Deep (with Amp & Grille)
Finish: Premium Black Woodgrain Vinyl
Weight: 16 lbs. each