Slam Dunk Performance from Basketball-sized Subs
Ultra Compact, Front Firing 6.5", Acoustic Suspension, Powered Subwoofer.
The World's Smallest Powered Subwoofer
WARNING: DON'T LET THE SIZE FOOL YOU. THIS TINY SUB PRODUCES GREAT BASS!
Pinnacle engineers did it again! Housed in a cabinet approximately an 8" cube, the SUBcompact 6 delivers deep tight bass response down to 28 Hz in a stylish cabinet sure to please the most discerning eye. Ideal for apartments, condo's, medium and small living areas where the subwoofer needs to be heard but not seen. The front firing configuration allows for placement in built in wall units and other custom situations. Consider our larger SubSonic and Baby Boomer for larger living areas where a small footprint is desired.
- Anti-Clipping Circuit For High Level Undistorted Bass!
- High Quality, High Power Class A/B Amplifier
- Includes 10' High Quality Gold Plated Interconnect Cable
- Line Level Input
- Phase Switch
- Includes Non-Skid Rubber Feet for Stability
- Stylish Rounded Edge Cabinet Design
- Variable Crossover 50-150 Hz
- Volume Control
- Designed & Assembled in the USA
- 2 Year Transferable Warranty On Amplifier
- 7 Year Transferable Warranty On parts & labor for the rest of the subwoofer
System Type: Ultra Compact, Front Firing 8"
Component Driver: 8" fibercone woofer with butyl surround, 2" voice coil and 40 ounce magnet.
Subwoofer Low End Frequency Response: 34 Hz (- 6 dB)
Variable Subwoofer Low Pass Filter: 50 - 150 Hz
System Power: 300 Watts
Dimensions: 9 7/8” Wide x 10” High x 10 3/4" Deep (with Amp & Grille)
Finish: Premium Black Woodgrain Vinyl
Weight: 20 lbs. each
This sub is VERY easy to integrate into a music system; minimal adjusting yielded a fantastic warm bass sound. I am thrilled to own this Pinnacle sub! - Jim C.