S-BAR 3509 - Space-saving, SPEAKER BAR design
The SubSonix 10-200 has quickly set new performance standards for entry level subwoofers. We chose a 10" fibercone woofer with rubber surrounds where most other entries in this category are with 8" drivers. The result: superior deep powerful bass.
"The heavyweight fibercone woofer allows the Sub to dip down to a rated 33 Hertz, a region most budget subs with standard 8-inch drivers have never seen...To get this sort of versatility in a sub...is a rarity in home theater's budget division."
- Anti-Clipping Circuit For High Level Undistorted Bass!
- Butyl Rubber Surround Provides Excellent Cone Control and Exceptional Durability
- Flared Bottom Vent for Maximum Bass Output
- Includes 10' High Quality Gold Plated Interconnect Cable
- Line Level Input
- Solid Isolation Cones
- Volume Control
- Designed in the USA
- 2 Year Transferable Limited Warranty On Amplifier
- 7 Year Transferable Limited Warranty On parts & labor for the rest of the subwoofer
System Type: 4th Order Bottom Vented for maximum bass output
Component Driver: 10" heavyweight fibercone woofer with butyl surround, 1 1/2” voice coil & 26 oz magnet
Subwoofer Low End Frequency Response: 26 Hz (- 6 dB)
Subwoofer Low Pass Filter: 100 Hz
System Power: 200 Watts
Dimensions: 13" Wide x 14 5/16" High x 14 1/2" Deep (with Amp & Grille & Isolation Cones)
Finish: Premium Black Woodgrain Vinyl
Weight: 22 lbs. each
Unbelievable sub... - G. Hall
Brilliant deep sounds! - Bernard M.
Great subwoofer! - Joseph F.
Best powered subwoofer you can get anywhere (for this price). Fantastic low end response even in the 25-30Hz range. Came packaged very well and makes no port noise... This is my first Pinnacle subwoofer and I'm converted! - Joe