WAFER IN-WALL / IN-CEILING SERIES
5-Element Dual 5.25" 4-Way In-wall / LCR
Our Wafer Series of custom In-Wall and In-Ceiling speakers are designed to deliver Pinnacle's superior performance without being seen. Our special low-profile grille design completely covers the speaker and protrudes from the wall a mere ~3/16", four times less than standard designs!
High quality polymer cone woofers & pivoting silk dome tweeters are further enhanced by our custom crafted crossover networks, known for their meticulous detail and component quality. The result is unparalleled sound and performance from this series of superb custom install speakers.
|View Larger Image|
|Download Installation Instructions Here **|
|Download Product Spec Sheet Here **|
|** Requires Adobe® Acrobat® Reader|
- Special Neodymium magnet-mount Microperf Grille covers standard in-wall trim lip!
- Low Profile Design protrudes only ~3/16" from wall or ceiling, four times less than standard designs!
- Special Polymer woofer cones for superior stability and detail at all power levels
- Pivoting Silk dome tweeter & supertweeter for the best performance and placement flexibility
- Custom crafted crossover networks reveal crisp, precise response
- Automatic Overload Protection Circuit
- Butyl Rubber Surrounds Provide Excellent Cone Control and Exceptional Durability
- Gold Plated Push-Pin binding posts for quick, secure & high quality connection
- 12 3/4" width fits between studs
- Hardware in place for easy wall-mount installation
- Video shielding allows placement near TV without interference
- Rough-in Kit Available Separately
- Designed in the USA
- 10 Year Limited Warranty on parts & labor
System Type: 5-Element, 4-Way, Acoustic Suspension
- 1" Liquid Cooled Pivoting Silk Dome Supertweeter with Neodymium Magnet
- 1" Liquid Cooled Pivoting Silk Dome Tweeter with Neodymium Magnet
- 3" Polycone, high definition midrange with butyl surround
- (2) 5.25" Polycone, long throw woofers with butyl surrounds, 18 ounce magnets & 1" voice coils
Frequency Response: 60 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-200 Watts RMS
Sensitivity: 86 dB @ 1 Watt / 1 Meter (2.83 Volts Pink Noise)
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
Dimensions: 13 7/8" Wide x 9 7/8" High x 3 7/16" Deep (Cutout: 12 3/4" x 8 3/4")
Weight: 9 lbs. each